Basics of Electronics Engineering
Below is the syllabus for Basics of Electronics Engineering:-
Semiconductor Diodes: Active Components (Current & Voltage Sources) and Passive Electronic components (Resistors, Capacitors & Inductors), the concept of P-N diode, Diode Equivalent Circuits, Load Line Analysis, Diode as a Switch, Breakdown Mechanisms, Zener Diode: Operation and Applications, Rectifiers: Half Wave and Full Wave Rectifiers, Photo Diode and Applications, LED.
Bipolar Junction Transistor: Different Types of Transistors, the basic operation of a transistor, Amplifying Action of BJT, Input and Output Characteristics of Common Base (CB), Common Collector (CC) and Common Emitter (CE) Configurations, Operating Point, Transistor as a switch and amplifier, Biasing: Fixed Bias, Self Bias, Voltage Divider Bias, Concept of Feedback in amplifiers, Advantages of negative feedback, Oscillators: Barkhausen criterion for oscillations.
Operational Amplifier: Basic Block Diagram, Equivalent Circuit, Characteristics of Ideal Op-Amp, Concept of Virtual Short, Ideal Op-Amp vs Practical Op-Amp, Configuration of Op-Amp: Inverting, Non-Inverting, Differential, Parameters of Op-Amp: Bandwidth, Slew Rate, Gain, CMRR, PSRR, Input offset voltage, Output offset voltage, Op-Amp Applications: Summing and Difference Amplifiers, Integrator and Differentiator.
Special Semiconductor Devices: Operation and I-V Characteristics of enhancement and depletion MOSFET, the concept of n-MOSFET, p-MOSFET and C-MOSFET, DIAC: Characteristics, Operation, and Applications, UJT: Characteristics, Operation and Applications, SCR: Characteristics, Operation and Applications, TRIAC: Characteristics, Operation, and Applications.
- Boylestad & Nashelsky, Electronic Device & Circuits, Pearson Education.
- Basic Electronics Engineering, Wiley Precise Textbook Series, Wiley India.
- N. N. Bhargava, S. C. Gupta, D. C. Kulshreshtha, Basic Electronics, and Linear Circuits, Tata McGraw-Hill Education
- Millman & Halkias, Integrated Electronics, McGraw Hill.
- David A. Bell, Electronic Devices and Circuits, Oxford University Press.
- Donald L. Schilling & Charles Beloved, Electronics Circuits, McGraw Hill.
- Thomas L. Floyd, Electronic Devices, Pearson Education.
- Malvino, Electronic Principles, McGraw Hill.
Below is the link to download Basics of Electronics Engineering notes.