Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at time of application.
If you’re thinking ‘scale’, think bigger and don’t stop there. At Walmart Labs Bengaluru, we don’t just innovate, we enable transformations across stores and different channels for the Walmart experience. Take a regular day at Walmart Labs and match that with 260 million customers a week, 11,695 stores, under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 12 countries. That’s Walmart Labs Bengaluru for you.
With fiscal year 2018 revenue of $500 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. We innovate to deliver a simple and seamless experience for our customers. Our tech talent solves the biggest and most complex problems. They drive digital transformation where data and analytics are enabling us to better serve our customers and create a digital relationship with them. As our customers evolve and adapt, we are taking it a few notches further here. We’re changing what customers can expect from the experience of shopping, from the physical stores, to mobile, social and even online; we’re not just ready for the future of shopping, we’re creating it.
You will have to work in a team of developers writing codes to build one of the systems, as listed below but not limited to:
- Largest private customer database, master data for Item
- Supply Chain to support our online and offline channels
- Mobile development to enhance user experience for our associates
- Complex security frameworks and cryptology suites
- Integration layer to interface with suppliers and B2B partners.
- World’s largest private cloud
- Large Scale distributed Systems, Service Oriented Architecture,
- High Performance, Scalable and Reliable Systems
- Massive in-memory databases
You have strong problem solving, analytic, decision-making and excellent communication with interpersonal skills. You pay attention to details and are able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective actions plans to resolve issues. You are self-driven and motivated with entrepreneurial passion and desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with varied responsibilities
You are currently pursuing a bachelor’s / Masters or an equivalent degree in engineering and are to graduate in 2021
You have scored a combined aggregate score of 7 or above across all semesters
You possess an extremely sound understanding in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Data Structures, Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming and Design
You have a good command on any one programming language – C/C++/Java.
You have knowledge of Relational Databases
- Cognizant Programmer Analyst Trainee – Click Here
- Expedia Group SDE – Click Here
- Deloitte DevOps Engineer – Click Here
- AstraZeneca Technology Graduate Leadership Programme – Click Here
- Intel Graduate Intern – Click Here
- NCR Software Engineer – Click Here