Computer Graphics and Animation
Computer Graphics and Animation is the subject that deals with the use of computers in order to draw pictures using any programming language.
Below is the syllabus for Computer Graphics and Animation:-
Computer Graphics applications, Display Devices, Point & Positioning Devices, Plotting Techniques for point and Line, Line drawing algorithms: DDA, Bresenhams’s Circle drawing algorithms, Filled area algorithms: Scan line, Polygon filling algorithms, Boundary filled algorithms.
Window to viewport transformation, Window to viewport mapping, Two Dimensional transformation: translation, scaling, rotation, reflection and Shear, Homogeneous Coordinate system.
3-D transformation: Rotation, Shear, translation, Numerical Problems of transformation viewing pipeline.
Clipping: Point & Line clipping algorithm, 4-bit code algorithm, Cohen-Sutherland Line clipping algorithms, Liang-Barsky line clipping algorithms. Polygon clipping: Sutherland-Hodgeman Polygon clipping algorithm. Curve clipping, Text clipping.
Projection: Parallel, Perspective, Vanishing Points.
Representation of 3-D Curves and Surfaces: interpolation and approximation alpines, parametric conditions, Geometric continuity conditions, Beizer curves and surfaces: properties of Bezier curves, Bezier surfaces.
Hidden Surfaces removal: Hidden surface elimination, depth buffer algorithm, scan line coherence, and area coherence algorithm, priority algorithm
- Donald Hearn & M.Pauline Baker, Computer Graphics, 2nd Edition, Pearson
- William M. Newmann & Robert F. Sproull, Principles of Interactive Computer Graphics, Tata McGraw-Hill Second Edition, New Delhi,
- Zhigang Xiang & Roy A Plastock, Computer Graphics, Second Edition, Schaum’s Outline, Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited, New Delhi,
- Foley, van Dam, Feiner, and Hughes. Computer Graphics: Principles and Practice, 3rd edition in C.
Below is the link to download Computer Graphics and Animation notes.
- Unix and Linux Programming (PDF Notes) – Click Here
- Cyber Security (PDF Notes) – Click Here
- Expert System (PDF Notes) – Click Here
- Natural Language Processing (PDF Notes) – Click Here
- Data Mining (PDF Notes) – Click Here