Mobile Apps Development
Below is the syllabus for Mobile Apps Development:-
Unit I: Introduction to Mobility
Mobility landscape, Mobile platforms, Mobile apps development, Overview of Android platform, Setting up the Mobile App Development environment along with an Emulator.
App User Interface Designing – Mobile UI resources (Layout, UI elements, Drawable, Menu).
Unit II: Building blocks of Mobile Apps
Activity- States and Life Cycle, Interaction amongst Activities.
App functionality beyond user interface – Threads, Async task, Services – States and Life Cycle, Notifications, Broadcast receivers, Content provider.
Unit III: Sprucing up Mobile Apps
Graphics and animation – Custom views, Canvas, Animation APIs, Multimedia – Audio/Video playback and record, Location awareness.
Native data handling–file I/O, Shared preferences, Mobile databases such as SQLite, and Enterprise data access (via Internet/Intranet).
Unit IV: Testing Mobile Apps
Debugging mobile apps, White box testing, Black box testing, and test automation of Mobile apps, JUnit for Android.
- Barry Burd, Android Application Development All in One for Dummies, Wiley publications, 2nd Edition
- Android Developer Fundamentals Course– Concepts (Learn to develop Android applications) Concepts Reference Developed by Google Developer Training Team,
- Valentino Lee, Heather Schneider, and Robbie Schell, Mobile Applications: Architecture, Design, and Development, Prentice-Hall,
- Rick Boyer, Kyle Mew, Android Application Development Cookbook – Second Edition,2016.
- Carmen Delessio, Lauren Darcey, Teach Yourself Android Application Development In 24 Hours, SAMS,
- Brian Fling, Mobile Design and Development, O’Reilly Media,
- Maximiliano Firtman, Programming the Mobile Web, O’Reilly Media,
- Christian Crumlish and Erin Malone, Designing Social Interfaces, O’Reilly Media,
- Jerome DiMarzio, Beginning Android Programming with Android Studio, 4th edition, 2016.
- Max Lemann, Android Studio: App Development on Android 6,
Below is the link to download Mobile Apps Development notes.
- Neural Network and Fuzzy Logic (PDF Notes) – Click Here
- Natural Language Processing (PDF Notes) – Click Here
- Data Mining (PDF Notes) – Click Here
- Cyber Security (PDF Notes) – Click Here
- Expert System (PDF Notes) – Click Here