Hyderabad / Banglore (India)
Provide support for setting up continues integration and deployment pipelines using either Jenkins, AWS Code Deploy, or Azure DevOps
Bachelor’s degree required. Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields preferred.
The Deloitte Consulting, Core Business Operations offering helps clients bring focus to their toughest integration challenges across the technology lifecycle. From requirements to architecture, testing to deployment and beyond, they bring an integrated, “whole company” perspective to every project.
They help their clients make sure that application engineering and testing is executed in lock step with business objectives to optimize performance. They define, develop, and test meaningful business workload scenarios that come as close as possible to an actual day in the life of the application.
To achieve this, they are looking for highly motivated and passionate professionals like you with varied skill set and experiences.
Deloitte is an industry leader in our clients’ Digital transformations. They recognize that the backbone enabling our clients’ highest aspirations for analytics and cognitive solutions is next-gen Cloud infrastructure. From cloud consulting, to implementation and ongoing managed services they offer a full scope of Cloud services and solutions. They want talent who is ready to innovate cloud services and empower our clients to leap frog forward in their technical capabilities. Building your career at Deloitte offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge Cloud technologies to deliver next-Gen Cloud solutions. They embrace the tech pioneer mindset and always enable our talent to keep their skills evolving at the speed at which the technology marketplace is evolving.
Cloud has transformed the way technology enables the business. It represents a radical shift in how IT services are obtained, used, and managed. Companies are navigating through the various cloud options and deciding between private, public, or a combination across different and dynamic provider ecosystems. Our employees are empowered to think outside of the box and provide innovative solutions to our customers.
- Should be able to provide support for setting up continues integration and deployment pipelines using either Jenkins, AWS Code Deploy, or Azure DevOps
- Must have solid understanding of containers, preferably Docker containers along with container orchestrator like Kubernetes, OpenShift, or Docker Swarm
- Should be able to provide support and guidance for discovering existing containers and help to migrate existing applications into container environment
- Should aware of container, and cloud native application design principles
- Bachelor’s degree required. Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields preferred.
- An innovator with intellectual curiosity and creativity
- Adaptable, flexible and a professional with integrity
- A good communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver with detailed analytical and judgmental skills
- Quick learner and can work in a fast-phased environment