Programmer Analyst Trainee
Pune, Maharashtra (India)
Understanding the functional aspects of the clients’ requirement
Participating in creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
Science / Engineering graduate
Visual Design Elements & Funda
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
- Understanding the functional aspects of the clients’ requirement
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- Adherence to schedule / timelines.
- Maintain effective working relationship (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- Comply with defined process during task execution.
- Provide periodic task level updates as required.
- Assisting in creating documentations about client specific applications, project specific processes and workflows
Creating application specific reports Eg: SLA KPI reports, performance aspects: number of transactions processed per day, no of successful transactions etc
- Participation in Calls/Status reporting:
- Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls
- Participating in creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
Learning and Training
- Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources
- Going through Project specific documents and bootcamps to learn about client application suites, technology stacks used in the client environment and client specific processes and tools(like Quality Center, JIRA).
- Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project level knowledge.
- Completing the domain / technical / project relation training and certifications.
- French Language Expert. Should be fluent in French and English.
- Data analysis and presentation
- Report/Dashboard creation and change management
- Consulting account managers for insights and recommendations
- Other Departmental and administrative work
- Hours of Operations – ability to work in flexible shifts in a 24-Hour environment