Are you looking to work at a place that builds robust, high-quality software solutions? ‘Deloitte Consulting’ is the answer. As a Technology Analyst at Deloitte Consulting, you will be responsible for crafting, developing, and deploying the software solutions at an enterprise level. You will be working with functional teams in the project located at offshore as well as onshore.
Deloitte Consulting LLP’s Technology Consulting practice is dedicated to helping our clients build tomorrow by solving today’s complex business problems involving strategy, procurement, design, delivery, and assurance of technology solutions. Our service areas include analytics and information management, delivery, cyber risk services, and technical strategy and architecture, as well as the spectrum of digital strategy, design, and development services offered by Deloitte Digital.
- Be involved in development and unit testing on Java development
- Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards and quality processes in projects
- Communicate risks and issues to the lead in a timely fashion
- Should have 0-1 yrs. of web or application development or testing using Java technology stack.
- Should be strong in OOPS concepts, Core Java, Collections
- Should have experience on Web Technologies JSP and Servlets.
- Should have experience on JDBC.
- Should have knowledge on any one of web frameworks and Persistence framework.
- Ability to write build/configuration scripts using Build tools
- Ability to write Basic SQL with simple Joins
- Should be able to communicate clearly with cross teams in the project (E.g.Functional/Development/Testing).
- Should be a good team player and a quick learner with an aptitude to pick up things fast.
- Must be dynamic with a strong sense of responsibility and positive attitude.