Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
The Cisco Technical Apprentice Program is fro those who have Graduated by 2020. It is an opportunity for Graduates to experience the corporate world and gain industry relevant knowledge and skills.
Cisco Apprenticeship Program is a great way for you to experience the corporate world and gain industry relevant knowledge and skills. Depending on the team you would join, you will have the opportunity to learn to do a combination of one or more of the following:
- Develop, test, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products. The tech platforms may include but not limited to operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and internet-related tools.
- Learn and apply data science tools and techniques including Python, Machine Learning and Data Visualisation to track the impact of data driven recommendations, assess new data sources and data gathering techniques, customise data models and algorithms to apply to datasets.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs; participate in release process through confirmation of QA status, post-release testing, daily product stand-up meetings, etc
- Monitor end-to-end application performance from user interface points as well as network performance between various server runtimes
- Perform change management procedures, automated and manual deployments and troubleshooting of technical issues; solving production issues in SaaS environments
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code; document business requirements, collaborated on solution design, execution and business testing.
- Suggest solutions to solve business challenges and shadow System Engineers who solve complex and largest scale network challenges as well as maintain relationships with customers; Build Competitive Intelligence and optimize Sales Performance
- A Bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science Engineering, Computer Applications, Networking, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Data Engineering or similar fields.
- Must have graduated by 2020 and have no work experience.
- Must be available for a period of 12 months starting July 2021.
- Good communication skills, passion for technology and the desire to learn with proactive engagement in a team.